Get the Facts About Coronavirus
Take steps to care for yourself and help protect others in your home and community.
Beginning June 5, 2020, certain Palm Beach Hurricane Impact (PBHI) field offices and customer service offices will resume face-to-face services to the public. In-home quotes support centers will resume services later. PBHI has enacted precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in reopened facilities:
- Visitors may not enter a PBHI facility if they:
o Have any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever or difficulty breathing;
o Have been in close contact with anyone known or suspected to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or
o Have been individually directed to self-quarantine or self-isolate by a health care provider or public health official within the last 14 days.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for visitors at entry points.
- Members of the public must wear facial coverings that cover both the mouth and nose when entering facilities. If they do not have one, PBHI may provide one or the visitor will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- There will be markings and physical barriers in the facility; visitors should pay close attention to these signs to ensure they follow social distancing guidelines.
- Individuals may also have to answer health screening questions before entering a facility.
- Individuals are encouraged to bring their own black or blue ink pens.
Appointment notices will include further instructions for visiting PBHI facilities. Please note that PBHI locations are not accepting visits at this time. You must have a scheduled appointment with PBHI before arriving at a PBHI office. For more information, see our PBHI Visitor Policy and PBHI Office Closings pages.